[ic] Mysql Help, DBD::mysql won't install

AS news1 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Oct 31 20:23:46 EST 2003

> I have tried find / -name 'mysql_config' and I cannot find the file?
Any
> idea why this would be?

You are missing the mysql-devel package.

Rene
----
Thanks Rene and all the others who helped me over the last couple of
weeks, I now have my RH9/IC4.8.7 install working with mysql.

I installed an rpm of mysql-devel and then DBD::mysql and all is now
fine!

Up until two weeks ago I had never touched a Linux box, I could never
have got this going without the help of this list/icdevgroup and the
kind people using it.

Thanks to all,
Andy.

www.tvcables.co.uk