[ic] Problems with mv_action

Jamie Neil jamie at versado.net
Tue Sep 9 00:00:07 EDT 2003

John Young wrote:
> Perhaps I'm missing something (not totally awake yet)... but
> don't try:
> [area href=flypage]
> Instead, use:
> [area href="[cgi clickcode]"]
> IC looks for the page where you keep normal pages, then, if not found,
> it will look for a product code/sku of the same name.  If it exist, it
> is displayed using flypage (but the URI will show the product code, not
> flypage).

That's what I thought when I first tried to do this. Unfortunately it's
not that easy :S - it seems that when you do a post, mv_nextpage must be
a *real* page, not one created on the fly.

Here's the original thread:

Jamie Neil | <jamie at versado.net> | 0870 7777 454
Versado I.T. Services Ltd. | http://versado.net/ | 0845 450 1254