[ic] UI item delete

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Wed Apr 7 21:45:54 EDT 2004

Chen Naor wrote:
> Mike Heins wrote:
-snipped for simplicity-
>>It's a bug. Try this patch to lib/UI/profiles/db_maintenance:
-snip-

> Hi Mike,
> I added the patch but it has no effect.
> But I think it is something with the files in the lib/UI/profiles directory.
> It looks like the changes I made did not take effect.
> I few weeks ago I changed the file lib/UI/profiles/recompute_transaction to make some extra
> calculations & had the same results -> no effect.
> Were & when those file are activated?
> Maybe it is something with the compilation?
> I made the changes in 2 servers one installed from RPM and the other one from TGZ (IC5.0).
> After the changes I restart IC.
> In both is the same results -> no effect.
> Have a look if you can :-),
> thanks
> Chen Naor

I came across the same problem with the db_maintenance bug, found the
post with the patch, made the change, restarted Interchange and also saw
no difference in the problem. The file I edited was

	/usr/local/interchange/lib/UI/profiles/db_maintenance

I then restarted Interchange using

	su -f -c /usr/local/interchange/bin/restart interch

Tried deleting an item with variants again, starting with a completely
new session and still had the quoting bug. What needs to be done to
implement changes to the db_maintenance file.

Running IC V5.0.0

Thanks,
Tom Burton