[ic] Error 500 on attempt to access Admin section

Andre Bunting andreb at techess.com
Mon Apr 12 12:44:05 EDT 2004

Ok.. I installed it... the interchange server started up without any
errors... but I still get this in the browser window :

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: battoo

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
Mon Apr 12 12:45:35 2004
Apache/2.0.47 (Linux/SuSE)

Any other reason y ?