[ic] using 2 authorize.net accounts

Ed LaFrance Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
Wed Aug 18 10:17:49 EDT 2004

At 09:48 PM 8/17/2004, you wrote:

>Hello list,
>I have a client who is using authorize net but he need to use 2
>different accounts. One account being for the client and the other
>account being for the UI order entry can someone please advise how to
>proceed with this type of setup. Their is no help that I can find in the
>docs or the list
>Scott Andreas

Not sure, but perhaps you can set the Authorizenet account ID in the
payment profile with something like this:

# either __AUTHNET_ID__ or __MV_PAYMENT_ID__, depending on your setup

Route   authorizenet    id      [either][cgi
Route   authorizenet    expandable      1

...then add this to admin/entry.html:

<input type=hidden name=authorizenet_id value=alternate_id_string>

Apply changes or restart interchange and give it a whirl, but be warned
that it may not work at all...

- Ed

Fair Oaks, CA  95628          Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (916) 961-0447 Fax