[ic] Watermarking product pictures
scaballe at caballe.net
Tue Aug 24 14:47:19 EDT 2004
A Dimarts 24 Agost 2004 16:38, Jon Jensen va escriure:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Rene Hertell wrote:
> > > > > this is adapted from something i use for dynamic sizing and
> > > > > compression ... email me a gmillerd at qualhost.com if you want me to
> > > > > do something further. I didnt have time at work today to write this
> > > > > into a mod_perl module :)
> > > >
> > > > [snip]
> > > >
> > > > It would be great if someone would have time to merge this
> > >
> > > feature into the
> > >
> > > > [image]-tag... :)
> > >
> > > It's actually already there in the "makesize" option. See the source of
> > > the tag, which has POD documentation explaining how to use it.
> > Just checked from the latest devel-version of the image-tag in CVS, and
> > there is not yet implemented a watermark-option.. :(
> > Maybe there might be some other versions of the image-tag out there in
> > the list-achieves that you refer to? I'll see if I can find them.
> No, it doesn't watermark -- the code snippet that was posted to the list
> only did dynamic resizing, and that's what the image tag does as well.
> But it's true, a watermark option would be handy.
* Takes an image. (file or blob)
* Generates an image of specified width, height, or both (maintaining
* Allows a logo to be placed over this image (again file or blob) for
* If you want, it generates a thumbnail (without logo) of defined width,
or height, or both (maintaining aspect ratio again).
* Allows a border of specified color and width to be put around both the
image and/or the thumb.
* Allows specification of output file type, according to the filename
More information about the interchange-users