[ic] more google woes...

Tom Hodder tom at ecnow.co.uk
Sat Feb 21 12:41:17 EST 2004

Quoting Tom Hodder <tom at ecnow.co.uk>:

> Hi,
> I had been working on getting my current prototype site submitted to google,
> and had a reasonable amount of success, for example a search for
> "QCA Design Technology" on google used to return my site, and the correct
> interchange page with the full deep path, the the right product would be the
> first link.

I've worked out what the cause of my google drop out was, I changed the
default __SERVER_NAME__ from http://shop.titl.co.uk to http://www.titl.co.uk

is there any way to cause interchange to serve all the internal links as
http://shop.titl.co.uk if the user enters http://shop.titl.co.uk, and serve
all the internal links as http://www.titl.co.uk is the user has entered
http://www.titl.co.uk, ie something like serveralias in apache. I looked at
VendURL, but I can't how one would specify multiple aliases.

Tom Hodder

E:tom at ecnow.co.uk
T:01708 704802
F:0208 8809237