[ic] Object saved wrong error

Dan Bergan danb at championshipproductions.com
Fri Jul 2 09:51:36 EDT 2004

I'm getting "Object Saved Wrong" errors showing up in my logs.  (I have
listed the most recent below).  I recently upgraded to IC 5.2 (but I was
getting the errors in 5.0 as well), and I'm running on Red Hat ES 2.1,
perl v5.6.1

Does anyone have any ideas on what is causing this or what I can do to
stop it from happening?

Here's the error in the interchange log:
- [02/July/2004:07:13:00 -0400] champ
search error: Object saved wrong in
for search ID joEdtKuH.6d65f0bf7caf8d2c209b804f74f49cf0.

 From the apache logs:
- - [02/Jul/2004:07:13:00 -0400] "GET
HTTP/1.1" 500 628 "-" "SURF"

I've been looking for patterns from the logs, but so far I haven't found

Thanks for your help,