[ic] cgi-bin rewrite UI problems

Jonathan Clark jonc at webmaint.com
Sat Jul 24 16:04:01 EDT 2004

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm running a new interchange 5.2 installation.
>
> Recently i changed the
> "http://server/cgi-bin/shopname/pages.html"-calling to
> "http://server/pages.html" with apache rewrites.
>
> The frontend works fine as does most of the backend (as far as i can
> see now).
>
> But when i try to change a page in the backend i get an error
>
> "content_modify: page funpark_kino.html not found"
>
> and need to re-login.
> After the login i'm on the page "edit" inside the "content" area wich
> asks me for a name ("ui_name: Please supply name")
>
> Any ideas what i did wrong?

did you fix the cookie path when you did the rewrite?

In the interchange.cfg, Catalog directive, you should have something like:

Catalog  foundation /home/site/catalogs/foundation /cgi-bin/foundation /

..where the '/' on the end is a catalog alias and causes a second cookie
path to be set for /.

Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Clark