[ic] Content from interchange on a diff site

Sergei Voyakin svoyakin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:05:32 EDT 2004

I have a client who has a couple websites (hosted in diff places, using diff
technology) who wants to have users be able to search his interchange site
from the other one.  So I though of putting together a search page with no
templates and then using iframe pop that into the other site...something
like so:

<IFRAME SRC="myURL/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/iframe_search.html" width="100%"

and the code for iframe_search.html is:
<form action="[area search]" method=post>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchtype VALUE=db>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_matchlimit VALUE=10>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_sort_field VALUE=prod_group>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_search_field VALUE="*">
<input type=hidden name=mv_substring_match value=1>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=ne>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=rm>
<input MAXLENGTH=30 NAME=mv_searchspec type=text id="search2" size="15">

<input type="image" alt="Search" width="27" border="0" height="16"

So, of course when I do click that go button, it refreshes the iframe and
not the whole page...How would I go about refreshing the entire page?