[ic] Problems saving multiple simple options at checkout time

Mark Bryant mark at vwe.net
Wed Jun 2 12:24:08 EDT 2004

At 16:00 02/06/2004, you wrote:

> > I would check the contents of the options table for leading nulls or
> > newlines which should not be there. Also, try installing a fresh
> > foundation
> > demo and see if you can reproduce this condition.
> >
> > - Ed
> >
>Hello Ed,
>I am having a similar problem with 4.8.x, with some simple options, but some
>are working correctly.
>We use the mysql tables, but there also exists some txt files in the
>products directory.
>Does foundation use both files?
>Not sure which file really matters here.

Seems I'm not the only one that's experiencing this problem with this
particular version of IC.

Thanks Steve, you've reassured me that I'm not going bonkers ;)

Fingers crossed an IC core person can shed some light for us.

Many thanks

vwe internet ltd
EMail - info at vwe.net
WWW - http://www.vwe.net/
Tel - 0870 284 3369
Fax - 0870 284 4469
Tech Support - 0906 470 3369*
*UK only. Calls charged at 60p/min at all times

UK Broadband with modem, 2 filters and half price installation until
30/06/2004 - http://www.vwe.net/adsl