Betr.: [ic] Implement DBI Interface in own written perl moduls

J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema' j.vandijk at
Wed Jun 9 02:50:21 EDT 2004

Hi, Lars,

Iif I understand you correctly, you want to use Interchange, but want
to access the MySQL db directly from Perl ?

>>> tode at 8-6-04 15:54:42 >>>
Hallo list.

Is it possible to access the mysql database in own written perl
without using the interface that interchange offers ?

If yes, what have to be done to realise it ?

When I try to access the mysql server directly, using DBI in the modul,
MySQL Server always break away : "MySQL server has gone away"

Excuse my poor english :|

interchange-users mailing list
interchange-users at