[ic] Recommendations for a two-system setup

Grant emailgrant123b at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 15:13:16 EDT 2004

I need to have two separate Gentoo Linux installs; one
for testing and one for production.  How would you
guys set this up?  This will be strictly for an IC
store only.

I can't set up two of them on a single dedicated
machine can I?  If not, I will end up with two hosting
accounts and the need to transfer files between them
over the Internet right?  Is CVS the way to accomplish
that transfer?  Is there a simpler way?  I don't feel
like I need complex file synchronization, just a way
to transfer files between the two

- Grant

Do you Yahoo!?