[ic] Buy button on Results page

Steve interchange at bojanglesdesign.co.uk
Fri May 7 11:09:52 EDT 2004

Take a look at the code used on that buy button. It is not a standard
Interchange order link, but has been written to show an alternative way of
adding items to the basket.
You'll find all the info you need to know about order links is in the first
item in the Ecommerce Functions documentation. Try out the most basic
example and your problem should be solved - if not, check out the
'mv_nextpage' variable.

Steve