[ic] Making an order from the backend?

Kip Lawrence kip at jkcrafts.com
Sat Oct 9 02:02:25 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've run in to a problem. I use AuthNet to authorize and capture
transactions in my backend. Is there any way to enter an order in the
backend without actually using a credit card to do so? I need to enter
an order for a customer who has paid with a cashiers check. Is there
some way to force a transaction to go through? Putting my site in to
test mode is not any option since it is a live site. Also I have no
desire for website customers to be able to pay any way other than credit
cards. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kip