[ic] Discount-Price on Flypage & Results

Mathew Jones mat at thinkopensource.com
Tue Oct 26 00:11:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

Im having problems with showing the discounted price of items on the flypage or on the results page.
I have seen the question asked several times on the list, but no answers.
I am using IC 5.2.0.

What I am trying to do is set a $5 discount on ALL_ITEMS. I have the following tag at the top of the
page.
[discount ALL_ITEMS]$s - 5[/discount]

On the shopping cart and checkout page the discounted price displays correctly using the
[item-discount-price] tag.

When I use [item-discount-price] on the flypage or results page, it just prints out
"[item-discount-price]" to the page.

Is there another way thats not documented to display the discounted price on a flypage or results page?

Thank You

Mat