Betr.: [ic] Too many new ID assignments for this IP address

Christopher Wenham cwenham at
Fri Oct 29 12:24:03 EDT 2004

On Friday 29 October 2004 03:22, J van Dijk 'BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema'
> Any help would be greatly appreciated as this problem is currently
> rejecting
> a fair few potential customers with 403 errors.  Thanks.

 You probably haven't cleaned out the temporary files in a while. Try running
"expireall -r" in the interchange/bin directory.

 I had this problem before. It was the result of there being so many old
sessions open in temporary files that it broke a memory limit somewhere.

Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.
516-620-4110 / 1-888-255-7573