[ic] Standard ship_notice missing Foundation changes

Joshua Lavin joshua at kingdomdesign.com
Tue Dec 20 11:49:54 EST 2005

When an order is canceled, etc/ship_notice needs to report this. I
found that my version was incorrectly reporting 'shipped' in the

It looks like Mike made some changes to the Admin UI
order_status.html and etc/ship_notice to correct this:

However, these changes are not in the latest CVS 'Standard' etc/
ship_notice. I found them in the CVS attic for the old Foundation
ship_notice, so I guess they just need to be ported over to 'Standard.'

Josh Lavin
Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/