[ic] iCal integration into interchange?

Rene Hertell interchange-users at hertell.com
Wed Feb 9 06:49:29 EST 2005

Hi everyone!

I wonder if anyone has played around with Mozilla Calendar (or the
standalone client Sunbird

The calendar has a nice feature that can upload/sync calendars in iCal
format via webdav. What came into my mind is that with this calendar-app
users could manage event-calendars,  press-releases, news etc without
having to mess with html-forms etc. IC could have a plugin that updates
the  *.cal file when a update is made via the admin-ui..

Is this something to look into, or is it just a waste of time? What do
you people think about this?