[ic] fedex_sm_ship.tag

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:53:36 EST 2005

I'm having trouble getting the fedex_sm_ship.tag to return a tracking number.

First I successfully ran the meter number script and updated all of my
variable.txt info.  I was getting error.log errors about writing to
images/trackingnum, but I removed that path from the tag and the
errors went away.  I now get no errors, but no png label in my catalog
root or returned tracking number.  I turned on debugging in
DirectConnect.pm, interchange.cfg, and touched debug.log in my catalog
root, but it isn't being written to.  There is nothing in either
error.log.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on debugging this.

- Grant