[ic] Bank payment Gateway

daniel castro daniel_castro at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:35:35 EST 2005

Hi list,
I have been developing a payment gateways for a local bank, they need in
order for the gateway to work 3 things.
1. a form to be send to them (done)
2. a page that receives the info through GET.
3. a page that receives the info from the transaccion through POST. (done)

I have been able to do 1 and 3, I am getting the post by using:
$Scratch->{extra1} = $Tag->filter('encode_entities', $CGI->{extra1});

[cgi extra1]

In number 2, I have to develop that page, but I do not know to do that in

Can any one help me, I have to process a parameter called: "estado", it can
take any of 10 diffrent vales, this page is only informative but obligatory.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Daniel Castro.