[ic] Problems with mv_search_match_count
lars.tode at bpanet.de
Thu Jun 16 04:13:36 EDT 2005
Few days ago we updated Interchange from 4.6 to 5.2. After that the
variable mv_search_match_count contains 1, always.
There seems no difference between query, loop and search region.
Outside the query, loop Tag the value of mv_search_match_count seems to
have the correct match count.
I tried the value of mv_search_match_count outside the query tag, inside
the on_match and inside the list Tag.
The value was 1, everytime.
The variable mv_match_count, contains nothing, just test it for
I'll be glad for any hints ^^
More information about the interchange-users