[ic] Immediate and massive problem - GPG failing acrossmultiplesites

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Tue Mar 8 02:38:43 EST 2005

Ok, in the interests of answering my own question, adding the GNUPGHOME
export fixed it. I just rebooted and the sites came back up fine. Phew. I
really need to write some test suites. Is this a common issue? It's never
happened to me before, and I assumed given the user being set correctly in
the init script that the GPG stuff would just work.