[ic] Modifying shipping methods bug?

drtester at netzero.com drtester at netzero.com
Fri May 13 13:03:08 EDT 2005

-- <ictech at mnwebdesign.com> wrote:
Joseph wrote:
> I'm trying to modify a shipping method on an IC 5.2
> installation with the UI, but not having success.
[snip stuff]

While there will be a learning curve, I would recommend not using the UI,
but edit shipping.asc manually. I have always experienced weirdness when
modifying shipping from the Admin UI. I'm not sure if it is when I add new
shipping options or when editing, but it acts up frequently.

Search icdevgroup.org for shipping to learn more about manually editing
shipping. See this page in particular:

> Joseph

Good luck!

Curt Hauge

Thanks, but I need to be able to let the customer modify this on a
semi-regular basis, so the UI is really needed. I guess if the UI is
broke, we need to see how to fix it, or make something that will work.
Got any ideas?

Get NetZero Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/half to sign up today!