[ic] Regarding the "@_INTERCHANGE_URL_@" varieable

Chary rameswarachary at rdsindia.com
Mon Apr 10 04:41:11 EDT 2006

Hello to every one,
                            This is A.Rameswarachary from INDIA.I got the
dought that the word "@_INTERCHANGE_URL_@" used in the aboutus.html in the
"Standard Demo",So my dought is that where this varieable is actually
defined.I have searched in the configuration files also but i am un able to
find it out.I have also searched in all code files but i am unable to find
it.Please anybody who is familier with the IC can help me and i will be very
thankfull all of you.I am new to the "INTERCHANGE".This varieable is used in
the HTML tag called <a>.

Thanking you.

Regards,

A.Rameswarachary.