[ic] Run script after purchase

Bob Puff at NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Mon Apr 24 21:27:53 EDT 2006

Hi Gang,

I've got a cart where -some- items are downloadable products, but not in the same manner as the
basic IC implementation.  I need to take the list of product(s) that are downloadable, and run a
script that generates and emails a special key to the user.  The key is based on the product they
purchased, their email address, and a few other parameters.  Obviously, this should only run after
an order is processed.

What is a way of hooking into IC to snag this data?  It should probably happen between the credit
card authorization, and the page displaying the successful transaction.  Thanks!

Bob