[ic] Re: ALERT: bad pipe signal received for /page.html

Ron Phipps ron at endpoint.com
Tue Dec 12 13:03:50 EST 2006

Music wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Walsh" <kevin at cursor.biz>

You may have been running Pre-Fork mode to help with issues where sendmail or your gateway charges were not working properly.  If that is the case make sure that MaxServers 0 is present in your high and low traffic areas of interchange.cfg, this is the new default.

--
Ron Phipps
End Point Corporation
ron at endpoint.com