[ic] mv_nextpage URL

Oleg Raskin oleg at eville.us
Sun Dec 17 15:09:09 EST 2006

Greetings.

This may seem like a very simple question, but I've not found an answer in
the mailing list as of yet. I have a form that goes to process.html and
performs some database operations in a procedure defined through mv_check.
That part works fine, however part of this procedure sets the mv_nextpage
depending on form values being submitted. The problem is that mv_nextpage
can only be an interchange page and I need it to go to a page outside of
the interchange catalog. Naturally, I am getting the "missing" page every
time. How can this be done?

Many thanks.