[ic] coordinated search and cs=0

maillists lists at gmnet.net
Sun Jan 22 17:40:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to get a coordinated search to be case insensitive. I thought
that it would be the default, but no matter what I do, it only returns
records that match case.

In my test table, I have a record with the following values
fieldtosearch=testvalue pending=0 inactive=0.
Also "fieldtosearch" is the primary key.

The following search returns nothing at all:

[loop
  prefix=test_select
  list_prefix=test_select_list
  search="
  fi=test
  st=db
  co=1
  sf=fieldtosearch
  cs=0
  se=TeStVaLuE
  op=eq
  nu=0
  sf=pending
  cs=0
  se=0
  op=eq
  sf=inactive
  cs=0
  se=0
  op=eq
"]
[test_select_list]
  fieldtosearch: [test_select-data test fieldtosearch]
[/test_select_list]
[/loop]

The next following code works perfectly:

[...]

The following non-coordinated search also works perfectly:

[loop
  prefix=test_select
  list_prefix=test_select_list
  search="
  fi=test
  st=db
  cs=0
  sf=fieldtosearch
  se=TeSTvaLuE
  op=eq
"]
[test_select_list]
  fieldtosearch: [test_select-data test fieldtosearch]
[/test_select_list]
[/loop]

What is going on. I am obviously missing something.
Can anybody help?

Thanks
Rick