[ic] Missing decimal points in admin order form

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Wed Mar 1 02:14:43 EST 2006

I'm getting an odd problem which I can't nail down.

In the admin interface, when I look at an order, all the prices are
rounded to the nearest pound, no figures appear after the decimal point.
I have the default locale set to en_GB, and I've created an en_GB.cfg
for the admin interface. The non-admin side of the site works fine, with
prices displayed  in GBP and the right number of digits after the
decimal point, only the admin side is wrong.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm running 5.2 under Debian
Sarge. Sorry if this is an FAQ, but I've waded through the documentation
for several hours without avail.

Thanks

Nigel