[ic] interchange 4.8 question

Gert van der Spoel ic at 3edge.com
Tue Mar 14 15:42:47 EST 2006

Ronnie Slater writes:
> I am a subscriber of Vistapages.com and I recently installed
> interchange as my shopping cart.
> My question is if paypal is incorporated into interchange so my
> customers can use paypal to pay for there purchases?
> If it isnt, is there a way to do that?
> Also is there a way for my customers to pay with a check?
> If so, how?
> Sincerely,
> Ronnie Slater

I don't know how the installation of Vistapages.com is and if they perhaps
have some support for their Interchange installs (maybe they are a better
channel to ask questions regarding their install?), but:

A how-to for Paypal pro can be found here:

Other payment method information (including Paypal at the bottom):

Not sure if the 4.8 version contains an Admin and has standard payment types
defined, if it does then you can set the following in your variables file: