[ic] web site

maillists lists at gmnet.net
Thu May 4 12:52:00 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 12:15 -0400, Bruce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if by using Interchange, I would be using my OWN web
> pages, or do I have to create web pages on your site, or do you create the
> web pages?
>
> It is very unclear what and how your system works with other web sites...
>
> I have a web site at  www.bjwphoto.com
>
> But, I would like a checkout, at my web site, and not re-directed to another
> website.
> I want to have full control of my own site.
>
> -=Bruce=-
> mee55 at comcast.net

Interchange is software that you install on your system that serves
pages. Tt works between the web server (i.e. apache) and your database
(i.e. PostGres or MySQL) If a person hits your web page, first apache
passes the request to IC, then IC may call data from a database, parses
the IC page, then sends it back to apache for delivery. The "pages" that
you make can be strait html, and/or mixed with IC Tags.

If you are looking for someone else to host your site, I offer hosting
as well as may other people on this list. You should use the following
list to ask for pricing, services etc...
interchange-biz at icdevgroup.org

Bye,

Rick