[ic] catalog config error

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:14:12 EDT 2006

On 5/29/06, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <racke at linuxia.de> wrote:
> Aaron Berg wrote:
> >> Which versions of Interchange do you have installed on your servers ?
> >

> > 5.4.0 on production and 5.4.0 on development.
>
> That's odd, they should behave the same. How did you copy the files ?
>
> Bye
>         Racke

I used winscp to copy from the live site.  Then I copied from my local
machine to a samba share on the development server.  After that I
changed permissions / ownership to match the catalog I'd successfully
copied previously.

I created a clean foundation store catalog to create the appropriate
cgi-bin prog.  I renamed the directories for that catalog, and put the
copied files from the live site in their place (in new correctly named
folders). Then I changed the configuration to have the correct paths.

This is the same method I used for the previous catalog which did work.