[ic] YourPay curl error

Mon Nov 27 17:13:39 EST 2006

I'm having trouble connecting to linkpoint with curl I am using the
LinkPoint.pm module.

I get the following error on my checkout page:

(linkpoint): Charge failed, reason: Charge error: curl connection error
Please call in your order or try again.
Credit Card Information: Charge error: curl connection error Please call
in your order or try again.

I'm using a "test" account with YourPay, and I have made a change to my
lpperl.pm file. I added a "-k" flag as suggested by LinkPoint staff. I
tested with and withour this flag. My curl is located at /usr/bin/curl.
my curl version is 7.9.8 and installed via rpm.

I cant seem to get this to connect. Is there a way to fix this? Is there
any good docs about using LinkPoint or YourPay? The IC docs are very
incomplete about this.

Thanks!
Rick