[ic] DHL Shipping

Thu Oct 12 08:48:24 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 18:15 -0500, Josh Lavin wrote:
> On Oct 11, 2006, at 10:40 AM, Mailing Lists wrote:
>
> > Are there any docs that I can read about setting up DHL shipping? Has
> > anyone set up a DHL Shipping method? I have a customer who has changed
> > to DHL from UPS for their shipping and I can't seem to find any docs
> > about how to set up DHL.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Rick
>
> I don't believe there are any methods for DHL. However, I have a
> client who would like to use DHL for international shipments, so I'd
> be willing to split the costs of hiring a developer for this.
>
> --
> Josh Lavin
> Kingdom Design   http://www.kingdomdesign.com/

I have much more time than money, I am willing to share what I build
though. As far as I know right now, you have to set up an account with
DHL by sending an email to xmlrequests at dhl.com and request their legal
papers to sign, then they will set up an account for you and give you
their shipping rates in "xml" form. So far I have no idea what the data
looks like...

I would like to keep this thread going. I will post the results of my
work, and if anybody has any ideas, code, examples, links please post!

Thanks
Rick