[ic] Taxable item with non-taxable options

Eric Chamberlain eric at voxilla.com
Sat Apr 7 14:13:38 EDT 2007

Sub-items definitely sounds like the way to go.

How do I link a sub-item back to the main item?  I've searched around
for bill of materials examples and found a reference to modular options,
but not clear explanation of how to set them up.

Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Chief Technical Officer
Voxilla - http://voxilla.com/