[ic] Number of days between dates

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Sat Dec 1 12:57:44 EST 2007

interchange-users-bounces at icdevgroup.org wrote:
> What do you guys use to determine the time between two dates?  > and <
> are great for comparing dates formatted like 20071121 and 20071128 to
> determine their chronological order, but is there a function that can
> be used within IC to determine how many days lie between those dates?
>
> - Grant

Presuming you are pulling this info from a sql database, your db probably has
tools for this as well. You can convert to days, seconds, diff dates and so on.
Which is faster? I dunno. but you can try the previous Perl reccomendations and
your db's date tools in a [benchmark]

It probably depends on how many you have on a page, and anything else you might
be doing to the result.

Paul