[ic] ATTN: SIR/MADAM,Our Ref: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/07

MR.DAVID BROWN baclaysbankplclondonuk at ubbi.com
Sun Dec 16 09:03:26 EST 2007

BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON

Our Ref: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/07

FROM THE DESK OF
MR.DAVID BROWN
MANAGER, REMITTANCE DEPT
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
TEL:+ 447031872084
FAX:+ 447005978476

ATTN: SIR/MADAM,

During the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Barclays
Bank of London (BBL) it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign contractors due for payment with The British Government  Office Of The British Prime Minister london United Kingdom in the year 2007 that your name came out as the next on the list of those who will receive their fund.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your Record and also re-confirm the information below to enable this office Proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.
Furnish us with the information’s bellow:

FULL NAME__________________________FULL ADDRESS_______________________BANK NAMES_________________________
BANK ADDRESS_______________________
ACCOUNT NUMBER_____________________SWIFT CODE_______________
ACCOUNT NAME__________________________AMOUNT APPLIED FOR___________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER_______________
FAX NUMBER__________________
Copy of Drivers License I .

As soon as the above information are received, your payment will be
Made available to you via an international certified bank draft, which will be delivered to your doorstep for your confirmation. as soon as you receive this letter for further Discussion and more clarification.

BEST REGARDS,

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR.DAVID BROWN
MANAGER, REMITTANCE DEPT