[ic] PaypalExpress module

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Feb 14 09:51:42 EST 2007

>Would anyone who is using my PaypalExpress module
>please send in reports on how it starts up and runs. We
>currently have a strange instance where it  logs many
>
>SOAP::Data::DESTROY: ()

Hello Lyn,

I am in the process of implementing this and yes a bunch of  SOAP
DESTROY on startup.....

IC 5.4.0, perl v5.8.8 built for x86_64-linux
Gentoo Linux

I have not implemented it correctly yet, am getting the following
error, and am trying to trace it down (maybe a typo somewhere)
ERRORS on ORDER :
Error during creation of order routing paypalexpress:
No order report  or  found. at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Order.pm line 1749.

I did notice the following that needs to be changed in the PaypalExpress.pm

[elsif value mv_order_profile eq paypalexpresss]
         [calc]
<<

1 extra s, in paypalexpresssssss

Let me know what else I can do to help.