[ic] PaypalExpress module

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Feb 14 17:45:29 EST 2007

>It looks like I need an order route for PaypalExpress.pm module

This is what I came up with....

Route paypalexpress  <<EOF
         master            1
         cascade           "log main copy_user"
         empty             1
         supplant          1
         counter_tid       logs/tid.counter
         write_tables      "inventory userdb transactions orderline"
         transactions      '__TRANSACTION_TABLES__'
         email             '__ORDERS_TO__'
EOF

comments?
It is basically a copy of the default route, I guess this is for
further customization.

Kevin,
The example route needed in catalog.cfg needs to be added into the
Paypalexpress instructions if it looks ok.

Thanks,
Steve