AW: [ic] Performance Issue

Lars Tode lars.tode at
Thu Feb 15 05:07:16 EST 2007


Sry i checked everything again and make a test. It wasin't Interchange, it was DBD::mysql or something between.
I Vend::Table::DBI before and added mysql_enable_utf8, that seems to be the reason.
We now installed a bugfixed version of DBD-mysql, removed mysql_enable_utf8 from Vend::Table::DBI and the problem is solved.



> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: interchange-users-bounces at 
> [mailto:interchange-users-bounces at] Im Auftrag 
> von Stefan Hornburg (Racke)
> Show your looping codes.
> Bye
> 	Racke
> --

More information about the interchange-users mailing list