[ic] Best way to save cart?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sun Jul 8 10:03:59 EDT 2007

Hi Grant,

I've given it a quick look, never used the functionality myself, however:

- 'carts' field in userdb table is of type 'blob' in my case (see if yours
is aswell)
- to save a cart you can use the following usertag:
  [save_cart nickname="mycart" recurring=0]
  This saves the cart.

Perhaps this helps in getting things to work for you.

If not then perhaps show what you have tried so far and what errors are
generated.

CU,

Gert