[ic] search-region using label causes more-list error

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Thu Jul 12 06:22:03 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am using the following code on a page.

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is displaying the search
results found in a Perl block using the [search-region] mechanism
including the more-list feature.

Unfortunately, clicking the more list links will generate errors like:
'Object saved wrong....'

Would I need to save the search results manually in the Perl block?

[perl]
         my $label = 'mysearch';
         my $ary = [
                         [ 'return-A1', 'return-A2', ],
                         [ 'return-B1', 'return-B2', ],
                         [ 'return-C1', 'return-C2', ],
                         [ 'return-D1', 'return-D2', ],
                 ];

         my $n = scalar @$ary;

         $Search->{$label} = {
                         matches => $n,
                         mv_results => $ary,
                         mv_matchlimit => 2,
                         mv_field_names => [ 'field1', 'field2', ],
         };
         return;
[/perl]

[search-region label=mysearch]
[search-list]
         [item-code] - [item-param field2]<br>
[/search-list]

[more-list]
         [more]
[/more-list]
[/search-region]

Thank you for your kind attention !

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting