[ic] Basic shipping help

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:51:58 EST 2007

Hello, I've been using a single line in shipping.asc for a long time.
Now I'm trying to set up a very simple quantity-based system and I
can't get it to work.  I have the following:

standard        Standard        quantity        1       2       4.99
discounted    Discounted    quantity        3       9999    1.99

code    region  selector        shipmodes       name
US      North America   US      standard discounted   United States

ValuesDefault country US

It won't switch to the discounted shipmode after three items have been
added to the cart.  Is there anything I'm missing here?  Also
[shipping possible=1] doesn't return anything.

- Grant