[ic] strange problem wit area tag

Alessandro Poletto pollok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:56:34 EDT 2007

I have to put an absolute link inside the href pram of the area tag
As in the documentation i've copy and past the example code in a blank
page, but when i try the result the VendURL variable replace the
domain in the absolute link...

I "paste" the code that appear in the documentation, someone can help me?

If the "href" points at a "http://" URI, then no Interchange
processing will be performed when the URI is followed.  The URI will
include mv_session_id and mv_pc parameters, as appropriate, along with
any value supplied with the "arg" parameter:

Tag expansion example: External URI with form args

    arg="Argument value"

Many thanks to all