[ic] No CGI->{mv_nextpage} value in Autoload

Bill Carr bill at bottlenose-wine.com
Fri Apr 4 11:22:41 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm running Interchange 5.4.1, Apache 1.3.37, mod_interchange

I have following in my catalog.cfg:
Autoload <<EOA
[perl global=1]
	::logDebug('NEXTPAGE: ' . $CGI->{mv_nextpage});
[/perl]
EOA

I don't get any value for $CGI->{mv_nextpage} in my debug log. I just
get 'NEXTPAGE:'.

Any ideas why that could be or other ways to do page redirects within
Interchange? My example above is simplified. What I ultimately would
like to do is redirect to the home page of the site if the user is
following a link to an old obsolete page. The search engines have
links to pages we do not use anymore.

Bill Carr
bill at bottlenose-wine.com