[ic] Patch for Interchange 5.6.0 RPM spec file

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Wed Aug 13 00:28:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008, Richard Siddall wrote:

>> What was your motivation for moving the interchange-* files? The
>> SOURCES folder is the conventional place for such things to go; SPECS
>> is really just for specfiles.
> The patch allows you to do an "rpmbuild -ta interchange-5.6.0.tar.gz" on
> a clean system.  The SPECS folder the files are in is the one in the
> tarball, not the RPM SPECS folder:

Ah, ok. That makes sense, and I like the change.

I've committed your patch, and found there are a lot of other things that
needed to be fixed in the RPM spec file. I've made a good start on the
Interchange development branch in CVS, but there's more to do to get the
Standard demo working out of the box.

Thanks for your patch!

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation