[ic] Min Qty

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed Dec 31 00:32:46 UTC 2008

On 12/30/2008 09:21 AM, kerry wrote:
> I think I see what was going on. The reply button tags the message to the
> original tread. Again, my apologies to the list.
> Will create a new post from now own. Just was not thinking I guess.
>
> Hope this re-posting is OK to break away from the other users post.
>
> I am using version 5.6.1 of interchange. In the inventory table, there is
> a minimum quantity box. Is there a way to activate this function that I am
> missing?
> I did find some documentation on quantity pricing, but it requires access
> to the database, mysql in my case, which I do not have.

Rule of thumb, the "Reply" button of your email client is for replies,
and the "Write" or "Compose" button is for new messages.  Keep that in
mind and you'll be fine.

Also please don't top post in your replies.  Read the mailing list
guidelines at http://www.icdevgroup.org/mailman/listinfo/interchange-users

Peter