[ic] Local variables not being parsed

Curt Hauge ic_support at mnwebdesign.com
Fri Jan 11 20:39:22 EST 2008

Hi list,

I just moved a few catalogs to a new CentOS 4.4 Server Version 1.31.2. I
have everything running great, but local variables are not being parsed when
they are located in CATROOT/templates/foundation/regions or
CATROOT/variables. They display __PHONE__, for example instead of
"612-555-1234".

If I put __PHONE__ in the results.html page found in CATROOT/pages, it works
as it should.

This is happening on a freshly installed test catalog as well, under the
same Interchange install.

It is not, however, affecting other freshly installed/moved older catalogs
on the same server using a different instance of Interchange.

There are no 'messages' in the error logs, and googling offered no hints.

Hmmm, perhaps I should just try another Interchange install and see what
happens?

Any other ideas?

Curt

Perl 5.8.8 (unthreaded with GDBM lib)