[ic] Something for the whislist

Lars Tode lars.tode at bpanet.de
Tue Jan 22 07:28:26 EST 2008

Hallo Tom,

> What you would like to accomplish can be done with the Levies
> functionality of Interchange.
> See:

Thanks for the hint. I used Mike Heins "Did you know about Levies?"
tutorial tor a simple test.

It works fine, I got some calculation - Problems, but fix them.

In this context following problems occurred:
- sort is useless, if type is set to custom
- inclusive is ignored if type is not salestax (that is sad, because I
need this feature without salestax context)

The sort - problem is solved, after a look in Vend::Interpolate

I don't change the code in Vend::Interpolate to change the inclusive
behavior, because if the interchange server is updated, the changes are

May be this could be added by the developers?